- Use pencil or pen.
- Draw a deep bowl shape that looks like a tulip.
- Now, draw in three fingers straight up.
- Begin to decorate the inside of the Hamsa.
- Add more patterns and shapes, such as flower petals or an eyeball.
- Add more details like lines, dotts, stripes, waves, flowers, paisley or whatever you can think of.
Mistakes will happen. It is what happens after the mistake that is important.
Please Check out the video on my Youtube Channel. 😊💝💗🙏 ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Thank you ✨🌸
The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God.
In all faiths it is a protective sign.
I am very thankful to you z3ng33kgr7 for your suggestion to try Hamsa. 😊💜❤😍
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your thoughts on my post. I always welcome bright ideas from interested individuals like you and I hope that you continue to share them with me in the future.😊😊💕
Please Check out the video😊 & do LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel. 😊💝💗🙏
Thank you😘 so much for your love, support & encouragement. 😊😊✨
“Creative activity could be described as a type of learning process where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.”
— Arthur Koestler
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIDEO-
(PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.. 💞)😘😉🙏🙏
Thank you so much for your Support & Encouragement!!🌈💃😍