The Hand (Hamsa), particularly the open right hand, is a sign of protection that also represents blessings, power and strength.🌼
Time lapse video available ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Time lapse video available. ⬇️⬇️
Please🙏 Like and Subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Thankyou so much for your love, support & encouragement. ❤️😊
Please Check out the video.😊 Do LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel. 😊💝💗🙏 ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Thank you😘 so much for your love, support & encouragement. 😊😊😘✨
- Draw a circle on a blank piece of paper with either a compass or something round like bowl, cap or bangles. ⭕🔴
- Find the centre of your mandala.⚪
- Working from the inside out, start to draw your pattern.❇✴
- Draw shapes like circles, dots, petals, loops, etc.🔅🔆
- Repeat your pattern.✳
- As you draw more and more designs, it will start to look more complex.💠
- You can leave your mandala just like this, or you can choose to color it in. 🎨
- It’s okay if you make mistakes. 😊💖
Check out the full video on my youtube channel Ankianxo ⬇⬇⬇
- Use pencil or pen.
- Draw a deep bowl shape that looks like a tulip.
- Now, draw in three fingers straight up.
- Begin to decorate the inside of the Hamsa.
- Add more patterns and shapes, such as flower petals or an eyeball.
- Add more details like lines, dotts, stripes, waves, flowers, paisley or whatever you can think of.
Mistakes will happen. It is what happens after the mistake that is important.
Please Check out the video on my Youtube Channel. 😊💝💗🙏 ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Thank you ✨🌸